Sunday, June 7, 2015

Renaissance and Religion Reflections

Religion Poster
What I think I did well on for the religion poster is... that I added some good colors so I didn't have just black and white. I also think I put a good and descent amount of pictures. What I could've done better was add more information and have more detail to fill the page. the reason for this is, because I felt like my poster didn't fill that much space, although there were a good amount of pictures.


Renaissance Poster
I think my Renaissance poster would be graded a B, because I think I could've put my details more in point form then having them in "big chunks". I also think that I could've have put more pictures/visuals, although I had trouble thinking what type of visuals to put (I could've asked my friends and family member)

**had trouble uploading picture**


What I learned and what I am most proud of
From these two assignments I learned that its WAY easier to work on this little by little, bits by bits. That way I don't procrastinate. But overall I am most proud of my Renaissance Poster and found that it was easy to do the project bits by bits. I think it helped me to do all my future "Poster Projects" by making notes, making my rough draft to make my Web well planned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment