Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Renaissance poster


Based on overall work efforts and time spent on the poster, I would give myself a low A because although my poster has filled up most of the white space, I have added a meaningful quote that related so the fact, I have colour coated every main idea with its supporting facts, added pictures and made sure the title is legible, I was missing parts that was required in the graphic organizer. I didn't add any ven diagrams, graphs, or make connections. My facts were also too long, they could have been shortened to point form but instead turned into long sentences.

From my renaissance and religion project, I learned how to represent information visually, and in point form. I learned that there are many different way to organize notes, and how to make a good graphic organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment