Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Renaissance and Religion Poster

Religion Poster

I did an alternate assignment for my Religion Project, because I was in Hawaii.
But I think that very good on it, I put emphasis on where there needed to be emphasis.
I also put a lot of effort into this, rather than the poster.
I also put my bibliography in MLA format, so that also helped. I think I did fantastic on this alternate assignment. I feel proud of my work and I can certainly do better in the near future.



Renaissance Poster

I feel that my Renaissance Poster, would deserve a B because I had to put a
lot of detail into the fine-lining and the drawings. But other than that I think I did
a pretty good job overall, even though I clumped come parts in one place. I know might
have been able to color it, but to me it would have just taken a long time. I am proud of my drawings and information. I like my visuals also, the lighten the mood.

**Trouble uploading the picture**


What I learned and Am Most Proud Of

From doing these two assignments, I learnt that not to always rush and
go as fast as you can, but to take your time and to finish it on time.
I also found out that if I were to do things one at time, I would feel more confident
in talking or explaining my Poster.

What I am most proud of is, that I was able to completing it on the due date, and
to not do it the day after and to procrastinate. I am also proud of the job that I did
on this poster I really feel, that I will improve as I go on to do "Future Posters".
It was a nice experience for me to feel that I have the capability to do well in this
and that I had fun while doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment