Thursday, June 4, 2015

Visual Aids - Religion Project vs. Renaissance Project

The purpose of the religion project poster is to serve as a visual aid for the oral presentation, by enhancing it, and the purpose of the renaissance poster is to serve as a study guide to look at while studying with information organized in a web.


2 stars for my religion poster-
1. I had my poster divided into sections so it would be easier for the audience to see what information is related to which category.
                                         
2. I have neat and colourful pictures with relevant captions so that the audience can have a better understanding of the message I'm trying to convey, and I have an idea of what to say without reading
off of my poster.

1 wish for my religion poster- My writing could be a bit bigger and neater so that it would be easier
                                                 for the audience to read.

Renaissance poster reflections: I would assign myself an A because I used colour coding, different bubble shapes for categories, sub-categories, and details, and my graphic organizer had white space between the bubbles. I had an appropriate title and I wrote my name on my poster, and I used different thicknesses of lines for different connections, and I had connecting phrases in some places to aid in understanding the information on my poster. The information I put on my poster was in my own words, and I have some pictures to support the textual meaning of what I wrote. I also have a legend in the bottom pointing out what the different bubble shapes and special markings mean.

From the two projects, I learned how to effectively display information for enhancing an oral presentation and how to organize information on a graphic organizer used as a study guide.
I'm most proud of my clear and easily understandable visuals on my religion project, which I spent time thinking of ways to draw clearly and simply.

Here is my Renaissance poster:



Here is my Religion poster:
















No comments:

Post a Comment